Install new durable washroom cubicles
- existing single units removed from male and female adult toilets. Unit one to be transformed into a two unit junior cubicle, and second unit to be transformed into a unisex adult toilet with baby changing section.
- installation of washroom cubicles was carried out in accordance to the design specifications set by the nursery management.
- 3 washroom cubicles were installed. Two junior units and one unisex adult unit.
- *the cubicles were constructed from Compact Grade Laminate composite material. This structure type provides durable and water proof cubicles as compared with the cheaper melamine faced chipboard carcasses.
Install new wash hand basins and vanity units
- wash hand basins were installed with single non-concussive taps supplied from a thermostatic mixing valve. The valve reduces the temperature to prevent scolding from the hot water supply.
Successful renovation of Pollards Hill Library into a functional day nursery. Ofsted inspection passed and nursery launches opening event in conjunction with Merton council Mayor.
Contact us now for more information on these projects.
Or check us out on Facebook