Steel Beam Installation With Bi-folding Doors Installed
Project Location: Reigate
The project brief was to open up the floor space for a large property located in Reigate.
The existing kitchen and lounge was poorly lit and did not compliment the size of the property.
Our remit was to change that and open the ground floor kitchen and lounge and flood the room with natural light.
Did we deliver? Seeing is believing, so watch and see.
Scope of works
full removal of 3 internal load bearing walls
steel beam installations
full removal of 1 external load bearing wall
partial removal of 4 internal supporting walls
installation of timber stud wall
- installation for floor screed
installation of 2 aluminium bifold doors
- installation of 1 new window
- reposition of 1 external window
- installation of 1st fix plumbing and waste supplies for kitchen services
- installation of 1st/2nd fix electric
- reposition of mains electrical supply head (100 Amp mains fused)
- Construction of a rear kitchen extension
About the Property:
The property is located in Reigate, just off the the M25. The unit was constructed of brick with cavity walls in places, and solid walls in some areas.
The property was not located in a conservation area. The works carried out did not require planning permission, but did require full building regulations approval.
The property consists of 4 beds, 3 baths, kitchen/dining, 2 lounges.
Their were no adverse planning restrictions affecting development to the property.